Congratulations on your Tevo purchase. We value you. For extended piece of mind please ensure that you register your warranty within the days stipulated on your product user manual found within your product box.
Tevo undertakes to repair or replace this product at no charge if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault during the warranty period. This warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, neglect, shipping accident, commercial use, incorrect installation, or work carried out by anyone other than an authorised and qualified Tevo service technician.
Tevo is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product. Tevo’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of this product.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT TO VERIFY YOUR WARRANTY
MAGNETO HIGH SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES WARRANTY AGREEMENT
Warranty for surge induced product damage.
R50 000 Warranty for surge protection repair or replacement
(T’s & C’s Apply)
The Magneto High Surge Protection range of products comes with:
- a one-year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase, against defective materials and workmanship; and
- a two-year claim warranty from the date of purchase against damage caused by an electrical surge.
The Warranties extend to the equipment having been used correctly with the Magneto High Surge Protection Product/s. The products are not designed to withstand a direct lightning strike or loss of neutral. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the products are used in a safe and suitable environment. Failure to do so will render this warranty null and void.
The following conditions are applicable to the Magneto High Surge Protection range:
- The Magneto High Surge Protection Range is for domestic household use only. Do not use the Magneto High Surge Protection Range with any other appliance, including heavy duty tools or equipment. Any warranty will only apply if the Magneto High Surge Protection product/s shows signs of damage from the effects of an under voltage or over voltage whilst performing within its designed capabilities.
- In the event of an electrical power surge, only the equipment listed in the Warranty Form will be covered. Correct identification details, such as the serial number/s of the equipment are essential.
- The Magneto High Surge Protection product/s must be plugged directly into a properly grounded (earthed) 3-wire AC 16 Amp outlet not exceeding 250 Volt supply. The property in which the Magneto High Surge Protection product/s are being used is to be electrically compliant with all applicable regulations.
- This warranty will only cover loss and damage occurring as a result of an electrical mains induced surge and not spontaneous component failure, or other failure/s not directly resulting from electrical surge damage, while correctly using the Magneto High Surge Protection product.
- This warranty is secondary to any existing manufacture’s warranty, implied or expressed, or any service contract in existence at the time of the loss. For avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover any loss or damage that is covered by any warranty issued by any other manufacturer.
- The manufacturer or authorized agent will inspect the surge damage equipment. A report and quotation will be sent to Magneto, who at its discretion, may request to inspect the damaged equipment and the Magneto High Surge Protection product, prior to any claims/repairs being authorized.
- This warranty will not include any of the following:
- Service charges or service calls.
- Call out fees.
- Routine maintenance.
- Installations / Re-installations / Set up costs.
- Shipping and transport costs.
- Any loss and damage by Fire, Theft, Flood, Abuse or Misuse, or any accident.
- Any claims for indirect or consequential damage. Under no circumstances shall the liability of Magneto (Pty) Ltd extend beyond the repair or replacement of the affected equipment itself, subject to the limitations referred to herein.
- Once Magneto has determined if there is a valid claim for repair or compensation, Magneto will, at its sole discretion, either pay for the actual repair costs, or pay compensation. The maximum liability of Magneto, either for payment of repair costs or for payment of compensation, in terms of this warranty, is R50 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand).
- This Magneto warranty is limited to Magneto High Surge Protection Products used in South Africa.
- The sellers of Magneto High Surge Protection products cannot be held liable nor responsible for any warranty claims.
- Magneto shall not be liable for any expressions, actions, or utterances by any seller of the product. No expressions, actions or utterances by any seller shall be binding upon Magneto.
- Any other warranty, either expressed or implied, and any changes to the warranty or agreement made in respect of a warranty claim, unless in writing and signed by an authorized Magneto employee, shall be invalid.
- No extension cords, multi-plugs or adaptors may be used in conjunction with any Magneto High Surge Protection products. High Surge Protection products may not be used with off the grid power generating hardware such as generators and inverters. Off the grid power generating hardware will alter the proper functionality of the products and will therefore render this warranty null and void. The Magneto High Surge Protection product must be plugged directly into a wall socket and the appliance must be plugged directly into the Magneto High Surge Protection product socket/s.
- If the Magneto High Surge Protection product has been tampered with in any way, this warranty shall be deemed invalid.
- This product carries a two-year warranty from date of purchase, based on submission and validation of warranty.
- The warranty registration must be submitted within 30 days from the date of purchase, via the online website accessible through the QR found on the product packaging. Failure to timeously submit the warranty form will render the warranty void.
- Please keep all documents in a safe place as, in the event of a claim, original proof of purchase documents will be required. Failure to submit original proof of purchase documents renders this warranty void.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will render any claims null and void. Should you have any doubt regarding this warranty, please do not hesitate to contact Tevo at Tel: 086 177 8888, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the Magneto High Surge Protection product.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by vis major, including but not limited to earthquakes, riots floods, war, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification of the Magneto High Surge Protection product.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, abuse, or neglect of the Magneto High Surge Protection product.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by power outages, load shedding, or other disruptions to the electrical supply that are not the result of an electrical surge or spike.
- The warranty does not cover any loss of data, programs, or other information that may result from damage to the equipment covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenue, and damage to other equipment or property.
- The warranty does not cover any costs associated with the removal, transportation, or reinstallation of the Magneto High Surge Protection product or any equipment covered by the warranty.
- Magneto reserves the right to unilaterally amend or modify this warranty agreement at any time without prior notice.
- This warranty agreement represents the entire agreement between the purchaser and Magneto and supersedes all prior discussions, representations, and agreements, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
- Gather all relevant documentation as originally supplied:
- Copy of your completed warranty form which will be emailed to you post completion
- Proof of purchase of a Magneto High Surge Protection product
- Contact your nearest Tevo branch (Please see here for contact numbers of our branches throughout South Africa).
- Report your problem to the designated Tevo representative at the branch of your choice.
- Deliver both the appliance/s and the Magneto High Surge Protection product you were using to the branch you contacted. Tevo will not collect any appliances from your premises.
- An inspection will be conducted by Tevo to determine the next course of action and will inform you as to the decision as soon as possible. Tevo reserves the right to repair any goods that can be repaired.